Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weekly Recipe - Rainbow Chicken Chili

Since last week's recipe was Chewy Noels (one of my favorite, super-easy holiday goodies), I decided to add something more substantial to our website this week. Rainbow Chicken Chili gets its name from the varied colors of its ingredients: red and green bell peppers, white chicken, black beans, yellow corn.

I make the chili for dinner often because it fits my three criteria for a good dinner recipe: it's tasty, it's healthy, and it's easy. I also like that it's a complete meal (veggies, protein, and even carbs if you count the corn), so I don't have to bother with a side dish or salad. The list of ingredients is a bit long, but don't let that stop you. Once you've chopped the chicken, bell peppers, and onion, it's just a matter of tossing things in the skillet at the right time. Enjoy!

No comments: