Thursday, February 2, 2012

Service and Salsa

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . losing my house key in my car. I still can't find it. Good thing I have a spare.

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . hanging out with Anna on the big bed.

. . . chatting with Phillip over chips and salsa tonight.

And another thing . . .

. . . this morning I prayed for a chance to help someone, and I hadn't even finished my prayer when a neighbor knocked on my door asking for help with something. God truly answers prayers.

. . . while we were watching cartoons this morning, Joy pretended that she was a mermaid and her pet whale kept asking her pet shark questions about what they were watching (e.g. Whale: "Who's that?" Shark:"It's Donald Duck." Whale: "Is his last name 'Duck'?" Shark: "Yes."). I suppose it makes sense that a little girl who loves to ask questions would fantasize about creatures that do the same thing.

. . . you know you've seen the Fantasia Pastoral number way too many times when you start to notice inconsistencies in the number and color of pegasus colts.

No comments: