Friday, August 10, 2012

Two Sisters, a Fan, and Solar Muffins


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . feeling really hammered all afternoon.  I stayed up way too late last night.  Ironically, I was doing fine today until I took a short nap.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . Daddy arriving home.

. . . watching my girls play.  Joy introduced Anna to the delights of sitting in front of a fan on a hot day.  As Baby Girl's hair blew straight back from her face, her expression clearly said "This is weird, but I like it."

. . . making my new favorite blueberry muffin recipe in the solar oven.  I cut it in half, which usually makes six muffins, but I think they cook best spread among twelve muffin cups, since my solar oven doesn't get much hotter than 300 degrees.

No comments: