Sunday, November 11, 2012

Upper Crust and Extra Flour


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . ongoing potty training issues.  Basically, Daniel is so over using the bathroom, and doesn't want to take a break from playing to go use the toilet.  Any suggestions?

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . stocking up on wheat, flour, and sugar at the local cannery.  If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear.

. . . emailing the ward Relief Society sisters asking if anyone had a random tool I could borrow, and getting two positive responses.  One of the women even lives down the street from me.  Thanks, Ladies. :)

And another thing . . .

. . . for whatever reason, I decided to make a savory pie today.  I even opted to make my own pie crust, which I've only done once in my life, about ten years ago.  It was a simple enough process, but I forgot that the dough needs to chill in the fridge for about an hour.  Oops.  In the end, the crust turned out fine but the filling was uninspiring.  Live and learn.

No comments: