Monday, August 19, 2013

Cookies and a Silly Hat

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . cuddling Anna on my lap.

. . . seeing the bishop wink at his wife during one of the hymns in church today.

. . . learning that the stake Relief Society president has organized free babysitting for part of our stake temple day next month.  Bless her.

. . . sharing a laugh with the Primary kids as I put a silly hat on someone who was helping with my lesson.

. . . Daniel giving me a hug and telling me he loves me.

And another thing . . .

. . . some women feel driven to organize their homes when they're pregnant.  I feel a compelling desire to cook sugary baked goods.  Anyone want to help me eat the sugar cookies, banana bread, and snicker doodles currently residing in my kitchen?

No comments: