Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Lousy Peach

During my brief sojourn in mortality, I've learned there are certain irrefutable laws of the universe. For example:

1) For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
2) The harder you work to pass a slowpoke on the road, the sooner you'll find yourself stuck behind a slowerpoke (whereupon the first slowpoke will promptly catch up to you, and probably laugh).
3) Entropy (i.e. disorder, randomness) tends to increase over time (especially if toddlers are involved).
4) I have absolutely no skill for selecting ripe peaches. None. Zero. The end.

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Yeah, peaches and I parted ways a long time ago.

Sorry I missed your last couple of posts. I'm trying not to get on the **** computer quite as often. I need to expand my blogroll list so I don't miss you.

Love the Darth baby cake. The airbrushed, pastel planets were my favorite. Let me guess, they called the little tyke "leia?"

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

If you read through the dozens of comments on that Cake Wreck post, you'll learn that they actually did not name the baby Leia (though that would have made the cake even cooler or weirder, depending on your opinion of Star Wars).

Lord Vader's presence on the cake was apparently an inside joke, since the bakery accidentally put him on her bridal shower Now THAT'S just weird.