Sunday, February 15, 2015

May the Ferb Be With You, Valentine

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . celebrating Valentine's Day with my sweetheart.  We sipped Martinelli's, sampled a bizarre Trader Joe's candy bar laced with cayenne pepper and something like Pop Rocks (it was kinda weird and I don't plan to ever buy one again, but it was fun to try it once and I love that my indulgent husband joined me for the experiment), then watched the Star Wars episode of Phineas and Ferb together.  If you have any love for Star Wars, I highly recommend watching it.

We had a more traditional Valentine's date last night (dinner at a favorite restaurant, reminiscing about fond memories from our decade together), but I dunno--I think I liked tonight's quirky stay-home date better. :)

No comments: