Monday, January 14, 2013

The Anna Impersonater

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . going way out on a limb, and having it work out.

. . . my sweet husband comforting me when I felt really overwhelmed this afternoon.  He also pointed out a way I could eliminate one big source of stress in my life.  I'm looking forward to trying it.

. . . hanging out with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday.  I wonder what my brother-in-law's sister's boyfriend thought of our clan's boisterous, off-key birthday medley?

. . . Anna cuddles.

And another thing . . .

. . . every now and then, Daniel declares that he is Anna and starts crawling instead of walking.  He usually gets tired of that pretty quickly and moves on to another game, but his imitations of Anna-isms (the little sounds she makes, and the way she shakes her head or waves her hands) are pretty impressive.  I'm not sure I could duplicate them myself, but I recognize them instantly when he does them.

No comments: