Saturday, November 29, 2014

Jogging and a New Family Book

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  Daniel deciding that bathroom humor is utterly hilarious.  Sigh.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . finally completing a new family photo book (our old one only covers 2005-2009).  It took me more than ten hours (thank you, Phillip, for watching the kids this weekend!), but it will be great to have a photo book that includes Anna and Todd, not just their older sibs.  Anna didn't mind for the first year or two, but she's starting to ask why she isn't in the first book.

. . . a short conversation with a health-conscious neighbor as I jogged down our street:

Neighbor: I didn't know you jogged!

Me: I don't.  I'm running exactly one block to a friend's home.

Neighbor: You go, girl!

And another thing . . .

"The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it." (Joan Rivers)

No comments: