Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gnocchis and Pillow Fights

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  uttering the words, "Don't pillow-fight with a baby!"

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . jogging around the courtyard with my two-year-old personal trainer (whose current favorite outdoor game is "Follow Anna Fast").

. . . finding a gnocchi ("NYOH-kee") recipe I'm excited to try.  They're an Italian potato dumpling, but I ate them a lot in Uruguay as a missionary (a member in Salto even gave us a gnocchi-making lesson), and they always remind me of my South American home away from home.

. . . cuddling my little bundle of baby.

. . . talking to God.  Isn't it amazing that the Creator of the entire universe hears each of us, and cares what we have to say?

No comments: