Thursday, April 24, 2008

Abridged Version Never Beats the Original

There are many adjectives you might use to describe me, but alas, "prompt" is not one of them. At least two-blog friends have tapped me for this particular tag, and I'm finally getting around to it. Here's how it works:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

We happen to have President Hinckley's Way to Be! on our desk, and the 123rd page is in his concluding chapter when he's summing up his advice. The 5th sentence: "Be Humble." Good thing he didn't say, "Be Prompt."

STM, Caitlin, Dragonne, Kerri, and Dori--hope you have fun with this one. :)

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i used to be on time to things ... but i have a hubby and a son who make that VERY difficult! dang! it drives me crazy.

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Yay! I love seeing what everyone's reading.

So, thanks for playing along with me. Also, I think your book is better than mine. :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Jodi, I was never very punctual to begin with, and it it five times harder with a baby.