Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eskimo Kiss and Feeling Loveable


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . serving hamburgers for dinner, and realizing we were out of chips.  In this family, that's akin to being out of hamburger buns.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . rubbing noses with Anna.

And another thing . . .

. . . this evening I was reflecting on a new song we're learning in Primary called "Gethsemane."  I was really moved by the simple line "Jesus loves me." I often emphasize that "Jesus loves us," and "Jesus loves you," but it was touching to utter the phrase "Jesus loves me." Sometimes I don't feel very loveable. I'm so imperfect, serious, even harsh sometimes, and I struggle so to love others. It is sweet to remember that He sees good in me anyway and loves me dearly.

No comments: