Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sprinkles and Drawing Two


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . making the colossal mistake of trying to do something on the computer while the kids were all awake.  It always takes longer than I expect, especially since I'm being interrupted every twenty seconds or so.  Unless the task is urgent, it usually isn't worth the stress and frustration.  You'd think I'd learn to just wait until naptime.


Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . decorating sugar cookies with Joy.  Eating them was fun, too.

. . . playing Uno with Daniel.  Inexplicably, our favorite part is when he slaps a Draw 2 on me, and I assume an attitude of hyperbolic shock and dismay.

. . . cuddling Anna.

. . . reading more of Little House on the Prairie with Joy.

No comments: