Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Only A Model

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . baking cookies with my sweetheart.

And another thing . . .

. . . Joy is still into watching rocket launch videos on YouTube, and to a certain extent I am, too. Even after watching it the tenth time, I still think it's pretty awesome to watch four million pounds of space shuttle launch into space.

As long as Joy sticks to her favorite space shuttle and Saturn V videos I'm happy to watch them again and again. Unfortunately, she's also taken a shine to a video of five model rockets lifting off. Repeatedly. In slow motion. With rock music in the background.

Near the end, Joy commented, "I don't like this one." I then felt free to confess that I didn't like it either. Then, fickle toddler that she is, Joy said, "Well, I like it. Let's do it." And she played it again. Sigh.

No comments: