Saturday, November 27, 2010

Toys and Tag

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . playing tag with Joy while we were out for a walk. She would chase me as I quickly pushed Daniel in the jogging stroller while he kicked his feet in excitement. Eventually Joy would call for me to slow down, whereupon I would start walking and she would catch up and tag me. Then I would tag her right back and start running again.

. . . hearing Joy chime as she walked around the house. She put her star stacker in her backpack, and every time she took a step something else in the backpack bumped the stacker's music button.

. . . taking my kids to a toy store and watching them play with lots of fun things.

Not-so-favorite moment:

. . . Joy asking me for nearly everything she saw in the toy store. Apparently she absolutely needs a watch, a glittery ball, a rocket launcher, and a plastic ear of corn, among other things.

No comments: