Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clean Dishes and the Cookie Quest

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . my son Daniel chucking my cell phone at the table. The battery popped out on impact, and after I pieced everything back together it took the poor thing hours to figure out what time zone it was in.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . coming home from a meeting to the lovely sound of my husband doing dishes. Thank you, sweetheart.

And another thing . . .

. . . I didn't used to bake sweets very often, but now I seem to make them at least once a week. I'm not sure if it has something to do with pregnant cravings, or my tendency to zero in on a recipe I want to perfect and try a half dozen different ones in a quest for one I like. Probably the latter. I found a chocolate cookie recipe I love this summer, but I'm still working on chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins.

No comments: