Sunday, September 2, 2012

Noses and Teeth


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . getting my finger caught in Anna's teeth at lunch time.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . seeing Anna smile when I gave her an Eskimo kiss.

. . . discovering a recipe for pumpkin cornbread through Pinterest.  Oh yeah--I'm totally trying that this month.

. . . going to a wedding reception with my sweetheart.  The venue was elegant, but what made the evening truly lovely was the obvious love family and friends had for the bride and groom.

. . . talking with our babysitter as I drove her home.  I know my children are sweet and fun, but to hear her talk you'd think the were the most delightful kids in the entire world.  We don't hire a babysitter often, but when we do I love to leave them with someone who likes them so much and makes the evening so fun for them.

No comments: