Saturday, June 8, 2013

Oil, Bread, and Cookies

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . shoe shopping for one of my children.  When I go looking for something specific, they almost never have it.

. . .  splattering hot oil on my arm twice while I was cooking dinner.  The first time hurt; the second time hurt, plus I felt like an idiot for not learning my lesson the first time.  I was much more careful after that.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . playing hopscotch with Daniel this afternoon.

. . . eating some delicious cookies one of Phillip's lab-mates brought back from India as a gift.

And another thing . . .

. . . I tried a new bread recipe this week, and it was a flop.  Thank goodness for Nutella, which can make all but the worst bread palatable.

No comments: