Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Template

Yes, you're at the right blog. I've been meaning to change my template for some time because I wanted something a little brighter, and because it always seemed strange to log onto other blogs that looked almost exactly like mine. I've never seen this template before, and it just seems to fit me better than most others I've seen. Plus, I like the little wingdings at the beginning of each post.

Of course, if I start seeing this one all over the place now, I may change again. We'll see.

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

I like the wingdings to they are so cute.

Desmama said...

Looks slick. And I'm all about slick blogs. ;)

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Ooooh. Looks good. I'm thinking I need to change mine too...

Nicole Shelby said...

Hey! It looks good. I haven't seen it before. And, I don't think I've ever mentioned. I love the "bluestocking" bit. I've never heard that term before you...and it rocks! (hmmm...that might not be the right adjective, but you get my drift...).

Kerri said...

I like this template a lot. It brings back fond memories of living in the Northeast. I did like your old one quite a bit too, but change is always good.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Congrats on your new look. I hear you about logging onto blogs that look like yours.

Jodi Jean said...

hey kimberly, it looks great! love love love it.