Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peace Among Monkeys

Today's not-so-favorite moments included:

. . . my grand plan of taking a much-needed shower being cruelly thwarted when Joy opened Daniel's door as he was starting to wake up from a nap. He would have been good for another ten minutes if we'd left the door closed. Sigh.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . hearing Daniel giggle as he went down a slide at the playground.

. . . feeling the peace of the Spirit as I prayed in a quiet moment.

. . . my husband hugging me for a long time when he got home. It's always nice when someone is grateful to see me; it made me even happier to see him.

And another thing . . .

. . . Joy's still keen on Curious George. She even insisted that I call her George this morning, so when I called for "George" in the store an employee said "I think he went that way."

No comments: