Friday, May 4, 2012

Bees and a Dive

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . getting worked over by the chiropractor.  Carrying a baby around all the time really pulls things out of place.

. . . Calamity Joe taking a dive off our spinning desk chair (which his mother has warned him not to stand on countless times).  I wasn't in the room when my son went down, but I could instantly tell that I was hearing an "I'm injured!!" cry and not just a fussy "I'm bummed" cry.  His bloody lip wasn't pretty, but it should heal without medical intervention.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . watching lots of bees buzzing around a flowering bush, their fuzzy bodies dusty with pollen.

. . . husband hugs.

1 comment:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

On the upside--lips bleed easily. Good as new tomorrow!