Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shards and a Goblin

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . the unmistakable sound of a glass bowl shattering when my daughter dropped it.  The kids actually broke two of our ceramic bowls today, too (never on purpose).  Our dish population is dwindling rapidly, and I think it's time to shop around for some durable plastic plates and bowls that are nice enough to use for dinner.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . making a Green Goblin Smoothie.  I love my Green Monster smoothie, but variety is a good thing so I decided to branch out and try something a little different.  I seriously tweaked the recipe, but it turned out well.  Joy said she liked it, but changed her mind after a few sips.  Daniel said he didn't like it, but then changed his mind and asked for seconds.

No comments: