Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Carol and a Lion

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . cooking a quick dinner while poor Anna cried because she really, really wanted me to pick her up.  I'm sorry, Baby--there are some things I just can't do one-handed.

. . . glancing in the mirror and noting that Anna's runny nose had made contact with my black shirt at least nine times.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . the big kids singing a Christmas carol together.

. . . snuggling with sweet Anna.

. . . smelling bread baking.

. . . Phillip giving me a hug.  I love husband hugs.

. . . reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with Joy at bedtime.  It really is a magical, lovely book, and I'm glad she's enjoying it.  She even reads ahead during the day to see what happens next.

No comments: