Sunday, February 12, 2012

God's Errand and a Day at the Park

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel accidentally dropping a pear, then accidentally stepping on said pear, thereby crushing said pear into our carpet. Sigh.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . attending a leadership broadcast from Salt Lake, and feeling inspired to do a few specific things to help someone I know. I'm not really sure what will come of that choice, but it feels good to be on the Lord's errand, and to know that even if I can't see how my action will help, He knows and can direct me as needed.

. . . a pleasant afternoon with my little family at the park. It was fun to watch the big kids play together while Phillip and I kicked a ball back and forth and Anna watched contentedly from the sling.

. . . bringing home fro yo to share with Phillip when I returned some library books tonight.

. . . a big Anna grin.

No comments: