Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hugs, Smiles, and the Big Bike

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . feeling very tired. Anna's been waking up a lot at night lately.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . Joy helping me out and giving me lots of hugs while I was helping in her class this morning.

. . . watching Daniel play an electronic memory game we have. He's a smart little cookie.

. . . Anna smiling and snuggling against me when I got her up from a nap.

. . . Joy setting aside a video game to play with some neighbor kids outside in the courtyard. Very old school of her. I love that we have several friendly kids in our complex, and an enclosed place to play.

And another thing . . .

. . . Joy is probably the tallest child in her preschool class, so she rides the biggest bike in the bike yard. It makes her look twice her age to me.

No comments: