Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jurassic Arms Race

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . Anna squealing happily on her play mat.

. . . Joy telling me that her paper Apatosaurus is safe from her paper T Rex because the Apatosaurus has rocket boots like Syndrome. In their next encounter the T Rex had acquired his own rocket boots, but never fear, the Apatosaurus took him out with his laser.

And another thing . . .

. . . I know that Apatosaurus is technically the correct name for a certain long-necked dinosaur, but deep down I still think it's just a fancy way to say Brontosaurus. Apparently Blogger agrees with me, since its spell checker recognizes "Brontosaurus" but not "Apatosaurus"(it suggested "thesaurus" as the only possible replacement). I guess the Blogger dictionary was created by a fellow Generation Xer.

No comments: