Friday, November 30, 2012

Bubbles and the Back Burner


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  most of today.  I really got up on the wrong side of the bed.  Here's to a better day tomorrow.

. . . having to cancel a friend's plan to watch my kids for a few hours.  I was really hoping to finally get a certain nagging task done, and it's discouraging to have it thrust to the back burner again.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . little Anna being absolutely delighted by the bubbles someone blew at the park.

. . . trying on a shirt that looked really nice on me.  I don't shop for clothes often, and I try not to base my sense of self-worth on my appearance, but every now and then it feels really great to look in the mirror and think, "Dang! I look good."

No comments: