Thursday, November 29, 2012

In Which Clouds Crash My Solar Party


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  clouds rolling in an hour after I put something in the solar oven.  "Hey, clouds!  You weren't supposed to get here until tomorrow!  Why the rush?"

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . attending a parent/teacher conference.  Joy's doing really well in school, and she seems to enjoy it.

. . . Anna learning to drink from a cup.  I only give her about a teaspoon at a time, and it's always water, but she's totally got it down.  Maybe I'll try giving her milk or juice tomorrow.

. . . the kids and I presenting cards and flowers to a neighbor for her birthday.

. . . improvising dinner, and having it actually turn out well.

. . . playing a fun game with the big kids.

. . . the sound of rain falling outside.

No comments: