Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Leaves and Cars, Too


Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . seeing the fall leaves flutter to the ground every time a cool breeze rustled through the trees.  It was fun to watch Anna carving twin trails with her knees as she crawled along the leafy sidewalk.  I love getting stuff done in my little home and on my little computer, but moments like this remind me that it's important to get out into the wide world.  It feeds the soul.

. . . the big kids giving me hugs when I was feeling really frustrated this afternoon.

. . . making a little autumn art project with Joy.  It was simple, yet creative--my kind of project.

. . . watching Cars 2 with the big kids.  The film didn't get much love on Rotten Tomatoes, possibly because it wasn't as jaw-droppingly imaginative as many of Pixar's other films, but I still enjoyed it a lot and would watch it again.

. . . stargazing as I walked back from the laundry room tonight.

No comments: