Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Clean Grill and the Clutter Battle

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  fighting the clutter battle for months, only to look around tonight and realize that our house seems to have gotten messier in the past week than it was when I started.  Baby prep and a major holiday will do that to you, I guess.  Sigh.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . running errands with Anna this morning.  One-on-one time with her always means lots of cuddles, and I love Anna cuddles.

. . . Phillip doing a great job on a presentation he's worked hard on.

. . . asking Daniel to stop crashing into me, and having him actually stop doing it.

. . . Phillip agreeing to clean our electric grill if I washed the rest of the dishes.  I wanted to make burgers tonight, but I really, really did not want to scrub that grill.

No comments: