Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sherbet Sharing and a Big Van

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . going out for ice cream as a family.  Mmm, rainbow sherbet.

. . . watching a movie with my sweetie.

And another thing . . .

. . . Anna is learning lots of new words lately.  One of her new favorites is "share."   While she does love to give things to others (toys, food she isn't hungry for, etc.), I think the main appeal of the word is that when she says it, people will often give her something she wants. She said "share" multiple times tonight when she wanted a taste of someone's ice cream.

. . . we finalized the purchase of a used Honda minivan today.  It handles very nimbly, the kids love it, and I'm relieved to have a bigger vehicle before we become a family of six, but as I drove it this evening I just kept thinking, "Man, this thing is huge."

No comments: