Sunday, October 6, 2013

Apostles and a Long Walk

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  walking to the store for some milk, eggs, and orange juice this afternoon.  I do a lot of walking these days since we're still in the market for a new vehicle.  I'm sure the exercise is good for me, but the going is tough when you're nearly eight months prego.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . a General Conference speaker saying exactly what I needed to hear.

. . . listening to President Uchtdorf's talk.  He has a talent for always being entertaining yet profound, in a way that anyone can relate to.

. . . Daniel sitting at the piano, picking out the tune (more or less) of a song he's heard Joy play.  I'm glad my children occasionally play the piano just because they want to.

. . . seeing one of the kids in the choir yawn in the middle of a song during the afternoon Conference session.

No comments: