Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freedom and a Drowsy Jellyfish

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . realizing that some of our dear friends are going to graduate and move away in a few months. Such is life, but it's still hard to imagine life without them.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . seeing Daniel smile.

. . . finding a family who's willing to swap childcare so we parents can attend the temple more often. I've missed worshiping there.

. . . getting a few errands taken care of. Anna's getting old enough that I feel like we can venture out without her having a meltdown or getting her nap schedule thrown off. It's nice to have some freedom and a change of scene. I've gotten so used to staying close to home that I have to remind myself I have other options. I think we need to plan some trips to the park.

And another thing . . .

. . . When Daniel was examining his fish puzzle today, he noticed that he didn't see any eyes on the jellyfish. He quickly arrived at a logical explanation: "Jellyfish sleeping."

No comments: