Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goals and Baby Laughs

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . wanting to do more than I can.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . hearing Baby Anna laugh out loud every time her sibs jumped off the couch.

. . . hugging my family.

. . . talking about our goals for the coming year, then writing them out and taping them where we'll each see our goals often. It was hard for me to be patient while Joy wrote hers out, though. It's awesome that she has goals, and it's awesome that she can write, but it took forever and I found it difficult to be patient and keep smiling when I was anxious to move on to the next part. I guess a side effect of always having way too much to do is that I try to do things as quickly and efficiently as possible, and that makes it hard to be patient with children who feel no such pressure to hurry.

No comments: