Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Medicating with a Nap, Chocolate, and Laughter

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . planning my menu based not on the recipes that speak to my soul, but on what ingredients will go bad in my fridge if I don't use them NOW.

. . . feeling sick and tired. Sick because I'm battling one of the minor but persistent bugs that have plagued my family lately; tired because I stayed up foolishly, ridiculously late last night. Mom fail.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . taking a nap this afternoon, then eating some chocolate.

. . . my husband helping with the laundry because I felt like I'd been put through a wringer by the end of the day. Thank you, honey.

. . . discovering a blog by a dad who draws a cartoon on his son's lunch box every day. This one and this one had me laughing out loud. Vonnie and STM, something tells me you would like this blog. I think Cathy and Beth might enjoy it, too.

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Indeed! I may have to add this to my google reader. :)