Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Salsa Camps

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . turning on fun music and doing chores together.

. . . smooching my sweetie.

. . . eating my homemade peppermint ice cream. The flavor is perfect, and the pink color makes me happy for some inexplicable reason. I'm not usually a fan of that color, but when I opened the container tonight the bright pink ice cream just made me smile.

And another thing . . .

. . . I tried a new salsa recipe tonight. I could barely stand it, perhaps because of the jalepeno - I rarely cook with them, so I think the flavor was a little distracting for me. Ironically, Phillip loved this salsa. Long after I had left the table he was still dipping chip after chip, occasionally mumbling "wow" to himself. Sigh. Hopefully we'll be able to find a compromise that we both like. If not, I suppose making this recipe now and then will be one more way I can say "I love you, Honey."

No comments: