Friday, May 17, 2013

Cello Wars

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . watching Cello Wars with the kids.  Pink Grandma introduced us to that fun musical tribute to a galaxy far, far away when we visited for Mother's Day a few days ago, and the big kids asked to watch it about fifteen times throughout the day.  I'm such a geek that I enjoyed it for the first fourteen times or so, but around fifteen I decided it was really time to turn the computer off and take a walk or something.

Most of the groups' other videos (Lord of the Rings, a cool African Coldplay adaptation, Nearer My God To Thee, etc.) are typical music videos of performers doing their thang with a scenic backdrop, but their Mission Impossible video is fun and I love Happy Together.  In case you're curious, the funky black and white instruments in Cello Wars and some of the other videos are electric cellos.

No comments: