Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Joy Meets Jabba


Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . getting lots done.

. . . Phillip coming home. :)

And another thing . . .

. . . the big kids watched Star Wars (Episode IV, the original one*) for the first time today.  Daniel got a little bored, but Joy thoroughly enjoyed it and asked about 200 questions during the course of the film.  She says she can't wait to watch another one.  She actually wanted to watch Return of the Jedi next because it sounded cooler to her (and I confess it is my favorite), but I insisted that it will make a lot more sense if she watches The Empire Strikes Back first.  Annnnnd I suppose she will eventually want to watch the new trilogy, and she will probably like them, and I will sigh heavily.


*If you can call it "original" after all the ways George Lucas has tinkered with it over the last couple decades.  Han shot first--just accept it, George.

No comments: