Monday, May 27, 2013

Pineapple Memories

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  coughing a whole, whole lot.  Other than that, I seem to be improving.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . taking a walk after dinner.  It was pleasant to stroll along with my family in the cool, spring twilight.

And another thing . . .

. . . whenever I stir pineapple tidbits into my cottage cheese, I think of a silly British sci-fi comedy I once saw in college.  One character commented to another that she kept looking at his friend like he was "a pot of cottage cheese with pineapple chunks in."  She immediately protested: "How could you say that?  I have *never* looked at him like he's a pot of cottage cheese with pineapple chunks in!  Maybe, once or twice, plain cottage cheese, but never, *ever*, with pineapple chunks in!  Never.  Never! . . . Have I?"

No comments: