Monday, June 13, 2011

Bathroom Breaks and Circus Tents

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Joy asking to use the bathroom in the middle of church, even though she'd gone at home half an hour before. I was reluctant to call her bluff for fear that she might truly need to go, but I felt that if I caved we would be making bathroom runs every Sunday for months. She was livid when I said we weren’t going to the restroom, but sure enough, she was fine through the meeting and didn’t even ask to visit the restroom on our way to Primary afterward.

. . . noticing that my A-line skirt is now an empire waist skirt hanging like a circus tent over my big tummy. Time to shop for a maternity skirt.

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . changing Joy out of her dress and finding a goldfish cracker stuck to her tummy. Talk about random.

. . . finding out that Pink Grandma's knee is feeling better.

. . . having some quiet time to read.

No comments: