Thursday, June 9, 2011

Berry Bread and Whining Time

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel's thumb looking even worse today. A nurse friend says a doctor couldn't do much to help--it just has to heal on its own.

. . . discovering that the leftovers I planned to eat for lunch had gone bad. I hate wasting things.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . getting a lot done.

. . . making lots of strawberry bread with the extra berries my mom gave me yesterday.

. . . Joy and Daniel both being reverent while Daddy gave them priesthood blessings. Joy's cough sounded a lot better by bedtime. Hopefully Daniel's poor thumb will improve soon, too.

And another thing . . .

. . . this morning Joy started to say something, but was interrupted by a brief fit of coughing. Once it passed, she morosely observed, "I don't think this is a good time for talking. It's a good time for whining."

No comments: