Monday, March 19, 2012

Day in the Life of Joy

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . watching the big kids play happily together while Anna looked on with bemused curiosity.

. . . bearing my testimony in Relief Society. It started out as just a comment on the lesson, but it ended up being my witness that God truly helps and directs us when we're trying to serve others.

. . . Joy and Daniel lighting up with excitement when Daddy came buzzing up the street on his motorcycle after a meeting.

. . . explaining to Joy what a journal is, and helping her start one. I forget how we even started talking about it, but I think it's fun that she wants to start one. Her first entry was: "I woke up. I ate breakfast. I got dressed. I went to church." I think she planned to write more than that, but we got distracted then left for Grandma's and came home late.

. . . catching up with Pink Grandma and Aunt Laura over dinner.

No comments: