Friday, March 9, 2012

Grooving and Other Cheesy Stuff

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . dancing around with Anna while we watched ourselves in the mirror and grinned like crazy.

. . . playing with the kids at the park. Joy was a bear, and Daniel climbed around on the big, fake rock (which was a bit unnerving to me, considering his habit of tripping, colliding, or otherwise injuring himself at least once every ten minutes that he's awake).

. . . attending a dance/workout class that Daisy decided to host in the church gym tonight. It was fun to get my groove on, such as it is.

. . . talking with a friend after class. I don't see her very often because our callings and the general craziness of our lives keep our paths from crossing much these days.

And another thing . . .

. . . I made a rather boring casserole the other day, and tonight I added some extra cheese to the leftovers, and they were much improved. Ah, cheese, how do I love thee?

No comments: