Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Egg Hunt and the Ramen Queen

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . a little neighbor boy coming over to play. I'm glad Daniel likes playing with his big sister, but I think it's good for him to play with someone his own age, too.

. . . an early Easter egg hunt with lots of friends from church.

. . . hearing a little girl at the park squealing with delight when she saw her daddy arrive to join the Easter party.

. . . remembering an aria from Wright's Unfinished Opera di Ramen. During a finals week years ago, a college friend composed several operatic numbers about ramen noodles to demonstrate that anything sounds sophisticated when you sing about it in Italian. I sure wish he'd finished that opera.

. . . finishing everything on yesterday's long list!

And another thing . . .

. . . whenever I come up to my parents' cabin, I always stay up too late and eat way too many sweets. Good times.

No comments: