Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Socks and a Note

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . finding a note on my door this morning, saying, “Please be aware that the constant slamming of your door is very disruptive to your neighbors.” We are trying to teach Daniel to close the door gently, and he usually does, but he is an exuberant boy and sometimes he slams it before we can stop him. I cringe every time he does it, and I’m sorry to learn that the sound bothers our neighbors, too.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . finding some of Joy's old bubble cuff socks in a bag of random baby items. They are the only kind of sock I’ve found that consistently stays on babies, no matter how much they kick or crawl. I haven’t been able to find many in stores lately, so I was really excited to stumble upon these hand-me-down pairs.

No comments: