Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good, Better, Awful

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . waking up feeling absolutely terrible. The good news is that Phillip agreed to stay home and help. The better news is that I suddenly started feeling better an hour later. The awful news is that my miraculous recovery occurred about twenty minutes too late for Phillip to go on a motorcycle ride with some friends (they were already on the road and he had no way to reach them). He'd been looking forward to that ride for days, and was so disappointed to have missed it for no reason. Man, I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and just tell him to go on that ride.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . hearing the big kids laugh together.

. . . eating See's chocolate.

No comments: