Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Popping Corn and Seeking Daniel

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . spending forever cooking a recipe that produced lackluster results and lots of leftovers.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . playing hide and seek with Daniel. It was the first time he actually hid on his own, rather than just counting or hiding with me while we played with Joy.

. . . cuddling Anna.

. . . making caramel corn for our home evening activity. It's one of Phillip's favorite activities to choose, and I like that the big kids are both old enough to help in some way, even if it's just pushing the Start button on the microwave.

And another thing . . .

. . . I find that I don't like eating a big piece of anything, whether it's chicken or cheesecake. I'd rather eat meat shredded or cubed in something else (e.g. chili, curry sauce, quinoa salad, etc.), instead of sawing bites off a big slab of it. I'd also rather eat a bunch of little cookies than one big one. Not sure why.

No comments: