Saturday, March 3, 2012

Donuts and Lava

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . searching all through my cupboards for my crochet hooks. I was sure I own at least four, but I couldn't find more than one (until I found all the rest hiding in a little bag--turns out I own about nine, and two are still missing).

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . picking up some donuts as a surprise for my family.

. . . bringing home a spill-resistant pitcher so my increasingly self-reliant daughter can pour her own water.

. . . listening to The Irish Blues on YouTube.com. Just wish the guy had managed to record the first half of the song, as well. Still, give a listen. You'll enjoy this one, Vonnie. ;)

And another thing . . .

. . . Joy's theory on the dinosaurs' extinction: "My best guess is that lava got them."

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Well, that pretty much captures us--singing and dancing and the blues. :) Thanks for the link! The tune is quite catchy. I think that's a requirement of all Irish music--it makes you bounce in your seat!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I thought you'd like it. It's been stuck in the my head for the last three days.