Monday, July 9, 2012

Chocolate Yes, Baby Food No


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . sitting in church and realizing I had forgotten to bring some baby food.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . surviving Sharing Time again.  As usual, delivering the actual lesson and activity was a breeze compared to my preparation thereof.  It's not that the preparation is particularly difficult; I just psyche myself out and make the whole business seem harder and more intimidating than it actually is.

. . . Pink Grandma giving me a box of See's chocolate for my birthday. Actually, an even better gift was her comment that she'd be happy to watch our kids while Phillip and I go to the temple periodically.  I love to go, but it's hard to fit four hours of babysitting into a student budget.

. . . Anna giggling as Daniel and Pink Grandma made her laugh.

No comments: