Thursday, July 26, 2012

Magic and Almost Mobile

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .
. . . scouring a fabric store looking for curtain fabric.  You'd think that a store with hundreds of different patterns would have at least one that resembled what I had in mind.  Hopefully we'll like what I settled on.

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . reading NieNie's blog.  Thank you, Stephanie, for sharing your joys and making my day a little happier.

. . . watching part of a magic show at the library.  I found it really entertaining, but my big kids got bored after just a few minutes so we went to the children's portion of the library instead so they could play with blocks while I read Arthurian legends.

. . . playing with Anna and hearing her laugh.  She is so close to crawling.  Countless times a day, she leans forward from where she is sitting, then thinks better of it.  Any day now she is just going to take off.

No comments: